Last year we have seen many new businesses opening in Frisco TX including Costco, Cane’s Chicken Fingers, Whataburger, O’Reilly Auto Parts, In-And-Out Burger and many others. Development is still progressing in Frisco TX. Several businesses are being built including
- Children’s Lighthouse Day Care on Eldorado Parkway and Hillcrest
- Wendy’s Restaurant opened on Eldorado Parkway right by Whataburger and Costco
- McDonald’s on Eldorado Parkway by Costco
- Forest Park Medical Center is in progress on Main St and Dalla North Tollway
- Dairy Queen west side of Teel just south of Main Street.
- A Chicken Express and a Braum’s are proposed on the north side of Main Street, west of Teel Parkway
- Del Taco restaurant with drive-through is proposed in front of the Walmart on Preston Road, just north of Hickory St.
- A 241 unit apartment complex is under construction south of Hickory St, south of Walmart.
- 100,000 st ft office building will start to house game maker Gearbox Software bringing 250 jobs to Frisco TX
A preliminary site plan for the NE corner of Eldorado Parkway and the DNT for a convenience store with gas pumps, two restaurants with drive-through windows, an office building and retail/ restaurant buildings is under review.
Frisco is a city in progress and there are lots of progress and development going on.