Moving to a new city?
These day and technology age, we have meet lots of family relocating to Frisco TX. Some relocated because they got a job here in the DFW area, some moved here because they travel and all they need is access to an airport that can get them to their destination.
With technology, we have also met lots of professional who telecommute and they bosses don’t care where they live. This really changed their housing options from being in the one city to the entire United States.
If you are moving to Frisco TX because you have that flexibility what should you do to make sure you make the right decision for your family housing?
The most important thing is to find a good reliable Realtor.How do you determine if one is a good reliable Realtor?
- Find a Realtor that live, work and play in Frisco TX.
- Interview the Realtor for their experiences. How long have they been in the industry?
- How many relocation clients have they had in the past?
- Ask for those relocation client references so you can call them and ask about their personal experiences working with the Realtor.
- What are their mode of communication? How fast do they get back to you either with phone call, texting, or emails. This is crucial especially if you are out of town and they are your eyes and ears for your transaction.
- Ask the Realtor what should you expect from them when working with you? What do they do for you and what do they not do for you?
Call us and interview us for your real estate need. See how we can serve you and your family.