This is your last official week to protest your Frisco TX home value
(May 24 through May 31). Since Frisco TX encompasses 2 counties, Collin County
and Denton County, you need to be sure where you protest your Frisco TX
property tax home value.
Before you submit your formal Frisco TX property tax home value form,
you can go into the Tax District Office for an informal hearing. The informal
hearing ends May 31st 2010. Be sure to go to the informal hearing protest
prepared with supporting documents.
Supporting documents for your protest on your Frisco TX property tax home
- Information about your property, size, year built, photo (if available).
- Your HUD-1 (Financial settlement statement) you signed at closing.
- Your appraisal when you received during the process of obtaining your
- Comparables for properties in your neighborhood on or before January
- Photos of your property and other properties in the neighborhood.
You may resolve your Frisco TX property tax home value protest at the
If you are unable to achieve the satisfied results that you want, you may
request for a formal hearing set by the Arbitration Board by the deadline. The
Arbitration Board is made out of impartial panel that consists of your neighbors
who live in your county.
In order to file for your formal protest hearing, you need to fill out the
At the informal or formal hearing, be clear and concise. Bring evidence of
proof to believe what you do.
If you are clients of 3:16 team REALTY, you should have received your
Frisco TX property tax and home evaluations several weeks ago. Some clients were
successful in reducing their Frisco TX home value. Hence, reducing their