The city is still frozen although we do see some cars on the road. Roads are still covered with sheets of ice and be extremely cautious if you have to be out driving. This weather continues with prediction of snow late in the night and tomorrow, Friday February 4th.
The City of Frisco have announced their hours of operation:
- Frisco Public Library – resume their regular hour of operation 10 am to 6 pm beginning Friday, February 4th.
- Frisco Athletic Center – resume its regular hours opening at 5 am beginning Friday, February 4th.
- City Hall continues to operate at its regularly scheduled hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Collin County offices on the second floor of City Hall will resume the hours of 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Senior Center, Frisco Fire Safety Town, and Frisco Heritage Museum remain closed.
- Trash and recycling services are cancelled. Residents who missed service earlier this week are advised to bag overflow trash for pickup next week on their regularly scheduled service day.
- The City of Frisco’s Trick-A-Trout Kid Fish, scheduled for February 5th, has been postponed until February 12.
- FISD is still closed
* Above schedule was obtained from the City of Frisco website.
Hope you stay warm and take this opportunity to relax, or spend time with the kiddos.