New Home Sales Real Estate Market Report in Frisco TX
The new homes sale in Frisco TX continue to be strong in November 2011. 101 new building permits were applied with the Building Inspection Department at the City of Frisco. Last year (November 2010), only 97 building permits were applied. It is an increase of 4%.
Most Active New Frisco TX Home Communities
- Frisco Lakes by Del Webb (9 homes)
- Villages at Willow Bay (7 homes)
- Christie Ranch (7 homes)
- Villages at Willow Bay South (6 homes)
- Dominion at Panther Creek (6 homes)
- Stonewater Crossing (6 homes)
- Villages at Stonelake Estates (5 homes)
- Newman Village (6 homes)
- Park Place Estates (6 homes)
- Pearson Farms (4 homes)
- Austin Ridge at Lone Star Ranch (4 homes)
- Stonelake West (4 homes)
- Winding Creek Estates (4 homes)
- Shaddock Creek Estates (3 homes)
- Cobb Farm (3 homes)
- Crown Ridge (3 homes)
- Country Club Ridge at the Trails (3 homes)
- Grayhawk (3 homes)
- Wynngate (2 homes)
- Landing at Waterstone (2 homes)
- Shores at Waterstone (1 home)
- Cypress Creek (1 home)
- Willow Pond (1 home)
- Sorano (1 home)
- Stone Creek Village at Lone Star Ranch (1 home)
Most Active Home Builders in Frisco TX
- Pulte Homes (14 homes)
- Shaddock Homes (13 homes),
- First Texas Homes (12 homes)
- Darling Homes (11 homes)
- Highland Homes (10 homes)
- Landon Homes (10 homes)
- Sumeer Homes (6 homes)
- American Legend Homes (5 homes)
- Drees Custom Homes (4 homes)
- Beazer Homes (3 homes)
- DR Horton (2 homes)
- K Hovnanian Homes (2 homes)
- Megatel Homes (2 homes)
- Ashton Wood Homes (1 home)
- Gehan Homes (1 home)
- Grand Homes (1 home)
- M. Christopher Custom Homes (1 home)
- Pulte Homes build in Knolls of Frisco, The Landing at Waterstone and Frisco Lakes.
- Shaddock Homes build in Park Place Estates, Pearson Farms and Villages of Stonelake.
- First Texas Homes build in Grayhawk, Dominion at Panther Creek, Sorano, Stonelake West, Christie Ranch, Village Lakes and Villages of Willow Bay.
- Darling Homes build in Newman Village and Dominion at Panther Creek.
When home buyers purchase new home construction, location is key as well as pricing. Most new home sales start in the high $200Ks in Frisco TX today. The new home sales numbers for November 2011 remains strong very strong.
At the moment, depending on where you plan to build, you will expect to spend over $200,000 for a brand new home in Frisco TX. Please contact Loreena Yeo – your local Frisco TX Realtor® specializing in new homes in Frisco TX to represent you in your new home transaction.
Do consider obtaining a new home buyer’s representation by calling Loreena Yeo, Realtor® & Broker in Frisco TX. The sales person you speak to at the sales office represents the new home builder. Read more about the benefits of seeking representation in your new home in Frisco TX.