This is the last part of my blog about the best strategy to invest in rental property. In this final blog, we explorer who are the major key person(s) you need on your side to make sure that your rental investment is protected. You will need to find these people one at a time or trial and error or by referral. I have a few key person(s), i.e. plumber, HVAC, electrical, handyman…etc….
So, who are them? Well, here are the list of person(s)/ vendors that you will need to have handy:
- Pest control
- Lawn/ irrigation maintenance
- Re-modeler (for flooring, granite, adding wall….etc)
These are not the only folks you will need to have. Most investor forget that they need the following as well:
- CPA (for any tax questions)
- Insurance agent (trustworthy company that you can call to ask questions or consult)
- Certified Financial Planner (for investment strategy)
- Real Estate Agent (for market analysis)
- Real Estate Lawyer (for legal matter)
- Property Management company
One common trait that all the above folks should have is to have a heart of a teacher, someone who would educate you not just trying to sell you their service. These folks should be someone that you do business with and someone you would recommend to your grandmother.
If you are thinking about investing in real estate, call us and see if we are a fit for you and how we can serve you.