Did You Know the City of Frisco offers a FREE Irrigation Audit to all homeowners in Frisco TX? If you have seen this truck driving around Frisco TX, you would know what Mike Barth is up to. There are some resemblance between the cartoon character on the Frisco Water Wise truck and Mike Barth.
When you call for an appointment, you will be directed to Mike Barth – the only City of Frisco employee responsible for meeting you at your Frisco TX home to evaluate your sprinkler system. As temperatures get hotter, so is Mike’s appointments. Be prepared to wait at least 2 weeks for an appointment.
During the 1-hour appointment, Mike:
- Checks the sprinkler system, heads and parts to ensure your yard receives an adequate watering program
- Evaluates if the flow is sufficient in your sprinkler system or if there is a leak in the system
- Educates you in the optimum watering schedule for your yard
- Talks about water conversation and how to do better
- Recommends other important parts of a healthy lawn (such as vegetation and mulch at each zone)
If you are a new homeowner in Frisco TX and do not know how to water your yard efficiently or you do not know how to manage your sprinkler system, Mike Barth – from the City of Frisco is the go-to person.
Call Frisco Water Wise to schedule an appointment
(972) 292-5800 Option 5
This is a committed effort on the City of Frisco’s part to keep Frisco TX green living initiatives on the forefront of Frisco TX homeowners.